今天小必為大家分享一些關于奮斗的口語表達~
一. 精選句子
1. Genius only means hard working all one's life.
天才只意味著終身不懈的努力。
2. Genius is nothing but diligence.
天才不過是勤奮而已。
genius n. 天才
diligence n. 勤奮
all one's life“一生”
nothing but“只不過”
3. I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat.
我所能奉獻的沒有其他,只有熱血、辛勞、眼淚與汗水。
blood n. 血液
toil n. 辛苦,辛勞
二. 實用對話
On Striving關于奮斗
Mary: Did you attend the lecture last night?
瑪麗:昨晚你去聽講座了嗎?
Jason: You mean the one by Zhang Jinlai?
杰森:你是說章金萊先生的講座嗎?
Mary: Yeah, I went last night and was wondering if you were there. The speech was excellent.
瑪麗:我昨晚去了。我在想你是不是也去了。講得太精彩了。
Jason: Yeah, I did go and I feel like I learned a lot. When I was a kid, I watched his TV show all the time.
杰森:是的,我去了,我覺得學到了很多。我小時候一直看他演的電視劇呢。
Mary: Me too. I really admire his spirit. He played the Monkey King for 17 years. My favorite part of the show was that it seemed like no matter how hard the situation is, he always faced it head-on and overcame it. Of course the show was a big success.
瑪麗:我也是,我真的很佩服他的那種精神。他演美猴王這個角色演了十七年。這部電視劇我最喜歡的地方就是不管多么艱難的境況,他都正面相迎并且最終克服困難。這部電視劇當然取得了很大的成功。
Jason: He taught me that it is only through hard work that someone can achieve real success. No pains, no gains.
杰森:他教會我,一個人只有經過艱苦的努力才能取得真正的成功。不勞則無獲。
Mary: He taught us that inside every broken heart is a new seed, and that gems can't shine unless they are polished. We cannot truly improve ourselves without some kind of hardship.
瑪麗:他還讓我們懂得,每一顆破碎的心都孕育著新的萌芽,還有寶石不經磨礪就不能發光。沒有磨難,我們就無法真正完善自我。
Jason: Maybe that was the essence of the Monkey King.
杰森:也許這就是美猴王的本質所在吧。
三.詳細解說
1.時話中出現的“章金萊先生”是《西游記》中孫悟空的扮演者,其藝名為“六小齡童”。
2.“no matter”表示“不管,不論,不顧”,后面必須與“now,when,where,whether, which, who, what”等詞連用。
例如: Feeding a baby is a messy job no matter how careful you are.(不管你多仔細,喂孩子的工作都會令人手忙腳亂。)
I'm determined to visit Japan no matter what it costs.(不管花多少錢,我都決定去日本。)
另外,“no matter what”在口語中表示”不管怎樣,無論如何”。
例如:I'll call you tonight, no matter what.(不管怎樣,我今天晚上都會給你打電話。)
See more information, you can visit us
英語口語測試 http://www.rjcnn.com/daily/
在線學英語口語http://www.rjcnn.com/english-plaza.jsp