登錄 / 注冊



當前位置:首頁>學習資源首頁>英語口語>暢談口語-偶遇破產姐妹

暢談口語-偶遇破產姐妹

1 13622 分享 來源:必克英語 2014-03-11

群聊某一位奇葩似乎是大家生活的小小調味料,不過我知道大家只是開玩笑啦,并無惡意的,就像《Two Broke Girls》里的幾位一樣,俏皮的話語可供大家開懷一笑哦~

第三季第二季片段

Max: Caroline, I just unlocked the candy hammer. Caroline我剛把糖錘子解鎖了。

Can you go over there and take those girl’s orders?你能去給那倆女孩點餐嗎?

Caroline: I can’t. I just can’t.我做不到,臣妾做不到啊。

Caroline: Oh, no way! I just hit $1,000! That’s almost both legs paid for!

不是吧,籌到1000美元了。都可以買兩條假腿了!

Han: Uh, hello?啊,你倆?

Han: You’re dinging and donging right in front of my face. Can’t you at least put your phones on vibrate?

你們兩個在我眼皮子底下玩手機。你們至少可以把手機調成震動嗎?

Max: I don’t like to mix business with pleasure.我不喜歡把工作和娛樂混為一談。

Han: You two need to be off your phones and working. 你倆不能玩手機了,該干活了。

Han: Now. And no back talk. 馬上,不許頂嘴。

Caroline: Totally. 完全是這樣。

Earl: Totally. 絕對的。

Max & Caroline: -Totally. –Totally. -千真萬確。-千真萬確。

Han: Oh, I know what’s going on. You’re group-texting insults about me!

噢,我知道怎么回事了。你們在群發短信說我壞話!

Max: We are not. 才沒有。

Sophie: I got your text. Han does look like those monion things in Despicable Me!

我收到你的短信了。Han的確長得像“神偷奶爸“里面的小黃人。

Han: And I thought bullying would end when I hit four feet.

我原以為自己死了就不會再受辱。

Caroline: Oh! Oh, my god! I’m getting my new pants! I just got a $500 pledge!

 哦!哦!老天爺!新褲子可以入手啦!又有人答應給500塊了。

Caroline: Somebody want to slap me! Somebody want to slap me!

有個人想抽我 ! 有個人想抽我!

Max: Just one person? 只有一個人嗎?

 

更多精彩口語練習,盡在必克小窩,歡迎大家的光臨~

See more information, you can visit us

英語口語測試  http://www.rjcnn.com/daily/

在線學英語口語http://www.rjcnn.com/english-plaza.jsp

 

1
国产欧美乱码在线看