登錄 / 注冊



當前位置:首頁>學習資源首頁>英語口語>How to knock a native speaker's socks off-5

How to knock a native speaker's socks off-5

1 12212 分享 來源:必克英語 2012-08-02

1.

Don't give me your shit.別跟我胡扯。

A: How was your interview?

A: 你的面試怎么樣?

B: The manager is very handsome.

B: 那位經理真的很帥。

A: Don't give me your shit. Tell me the result.

A: 別跟我胡扯,告訴我結果。

 

2.

Look at this mess.看看這爛攤子。

A: May, look at this mess! You threw waste everywhere.

A: 美,看看這爛攤子,垃圾扔得到處都是。

B: It's not my fault. Daniel always sends things flying.

B: 不是我的錯,丹尼爾總是四處亂扔東西。

 

3.

Could you please stop flipping the channels?請不要一直換臺,好嗎?

A: Could you please stop flipping the channels?

A: 請不要一直換臺,好嗎?

B: I am very sorry.

B: 真是對不起。

 

4.

Just stay put.待在原地。

A: Where are you? I told you to stay put.

A: 你在哪兒?我讓你待在原地別動的啊。

B: I apologize for my behavior.

B: 我對我的行為表示道歉。

 

5.

You are a backseat driver.你真是個指手畫腳的人。

A: Honey, why don't you pass the car in front--he's going too slow!

A: 親愛的,你超過前面那輛車吧,他開得太慢。

B: Darling, you are a backseat driver.

B: 親愛的,你真是個指手畫腳的人。

A: I am awfully sorry.

A: 實在是對不起。

 

6.

You are barking up the wrong tree.你找錯人了。

A: Sir, are you Benjamin? My manager asked me to take some documents.

A: 您是本杰明先生嗎?經理讓我來取幾份文件。

B: I think you are barking up the wrong tree.

B: 我想你認錯人了。

A: Oh, I am sorry.

A: 噢,對不起。

 

7.

Let's bury the hatchet.讓我們化干戈為玉帛。

A: Please forgive me. It's all my faults.

A: 請原諒我,都是我的錯。

B: That's all right. Let's bury the hatchet.

B: 沒關系,讓我們化干戈為玉帛。

 

8.

Let's drop the subject.讓我們換個話題吧。

A: I miss grandma. I dreamed about her yesterday.

A: 我想念奶奶,我昨晚夢到她了。

B: Dear, let's drop the subject.

B: 親愛的,讓我們換個話題吧。

 

9.

You should take the blame.你需要為你的過失負責任。

A: Oh, my god, I can't find your mobile phone. Perhaps, it's lost.

A: 天哪,我找不到你的手機,或許弄丟了。

B: You should take the blame.

B: 你需要為你的過失負責任。

 

10.

Write it off.不要放在心上了。

A: I made a mistake over the bill yesterday. I should take the blame.

A: 我昨天把賬算錯了。我要為我的過失承擔所有的責任。

B: Write it off.

B: 不要放在心上了。

1
国产欧美乱码在线看