1.
Kick back.休息。
A: Honey, the case is over at last.
A: 親愛的,這個案子終于結束了。
B: Congratulations, you should kick back now.
B: 恭喜你,你現在應該好好休息了。
2.
Good friends should have no hard feelings.好朋友之間是不應該懷恨在心的。
A: May, what's wrong? You look unhappy.
A: 美,發生了什么事?你看起來不太開心。
B: Mom, I think I have offended Lisa.
B: 媽媽,我想我得罪了麗莎。
A: Don't worry. Good friends should have no hard feelings.
A: 別擔心,好朋友之間是不應該懷恨在心的。
3.
Could you please allow me to clarify?能允許我詳細地闡明一下嗎?
A: I realize this plan is impractical.
A: 我覺得你這個策劃不切實際。
B: Boss, could you please allow me to clarify?
B: 老板,能允許我詳細地闡明一下嗎?
4.
I will give you a ring.我待會打電話給你。
A: Adam, could I borrow your DV?
A: 亞當,你能把你的DV借我用下嗎?
B: No problem. But, I am going to attend a conference. I will give you a ring. OK?
B: 沒問題,但是我現在要去參加會議,我待會兒打電話給你,好嗎?
5.
Don't put your foot in your mouth.不要犯尷尬的口頭錯誤。
A: Jane, there would be a very important meeting in our company.
A: 簡,明天我們公司里有個很重要的會議。
B: Good luck! Don't put your foot in your mouth.
B: 祝你好運!不要犯尷尬的口頭錯誤。
6.
Don't get over yourself.別自以為是。
A: Honey, I have been waiting for you for five hours.
A: 親愛的,我已經等了你五個小時了。
B: I didn't make you wait.
B: 我沒讓你等啊。
A: Hey, don't get over yourself.
A: 嗨,別太自以為是了。
7.
Get off my back.少跟我啰嗦。
A: Daddy, I will talk about my study this term in details.
A: 爸爸,我想和你詳細談談我這學期的學習。
B: Get off my back. I want to know the final result.
B: 少跟我啰嗦,我要最終的結果。
8.
Don't nag me.別在我面前嘮叨。
A: Honey, you know, I saw my favorite star Jessica yesterday.
A: 親愛的,你知道嗎?昨天我看見了我最喜歡的明星杰西卡。
B: Don't nag me. I want to sleep for a while.
B: 別在我面前嘮叨,我想睡會兒。
9.
Enough is enough.夠了夠了。
A: Mom, when you come home, please buy a coat, a skirt, a sweater...
A: 媽媽,你回來時給我買件外套、裙子、毛衣,還有……
B: Enough is enough. I know.
B: 夠了,我知道了。
10.
Don't give me your attitude.別跟我擺架子。
A: May, could you tell me how to solve this problem?
A: 美,你可以告訴我這個問題如何解決嗎?
B: That's a secret. I couldn't tell you.
B: 這是個秘密,我不能告訴你。
A: Don't give me your attitude. Please tell me.
A: 別跟我擺架子了,快告訴我。