1.
He has a really cushy job.他有份很輕松的工作。
A: He has a really cushy job. I think you will have interest in it.
A: 他有份很輕松的工作,我想你會對此感興趣。
B: Really? Please give me his name card.
B: 真的嗎?那給我一張他的名片吧。
2.
The tie you are wearing is really in.你的領帶很時尚。
A: The tie you are wearing is really in.
A: 你的領帶很時尚。
B: Thanks. My girl friend presented it to me as a gift.
B: 謝謝,這是我女朋友送給我的禮物。
3.
How is by you?你最近狀況如何?
A: How is by you?
A: 你最近狀況如何?
B: Just so so. There are no exciting things for me.
B: 一般般。對于我來說,沒有什么興奮的事情。
4.
You got me on that one.你那個問題難倒我了。
A: Mom, can you talk about the philosophy of life with me?
A: 媽媽,你能和我講一講生命哲學嗎?
B: You got me on that one.
B: 你那個問題難倒我了。
5.
I have to catch some Zs.我想小睡一會。
A: I have heard that you fell asleep in the class today.
A: 聽說今天上課你睡覺了。
B: I was a little tired. Only I had to catch some Zs.
B: 我有點累,只是想小睡一會。
6.
It's still up in the air.八字還沒一撇呢!還不確定。
A: Your boyfriend is so considerate to you. When do you plan to marry?
A: 你男朋友對你真是體貼,你們打算什么時候結婚?
B: It's up in the air. There is something between us.
B: 八字還沒一撇呢!我們之間出現了一些問題。
7.
I am just checking.我只是隨口問問。
A: Honey, where did you buy this skirt>
A: 親愛的,你的裙子在哪兒買的?
B: In the market. Any problem?
B: 在商場啊,有什么問題嗎?
A: Nothing. I am just checking.
A: 沒什么,我只是隨口問問。
8.
Our cooperation goes west.我們的合作到此為止。
A: We are not satisfied with your job. So our cooperation goes west.
A: 我們對你的工作不太滿意。因此,我們的合作到此為止。
B: OK. I hope you would find a better partner.
B: 祝愿你能找到一個更好的合作者。
9.
No horse play in the house, please.請不要在屋里亂跑。
A: Children, No horse play in the house, please.
A: 孩子們,請不要在屋里亂跑。
B: Mom, Daniel has taken my MP3.
B: 媽媽,丹尼爾搶走了我的MP3。
10.
Let's hit the road.我們走吧。
A: Daniel, you know? Lisa has invited us to have dinner this afternoon.
A: 丹尼爾,你知道嗎?麗薩邀請我們下午一起吃飯。
B: Really? Let's hit the road.
B: 真的嗎?那我們走吧。