1.
Long time no see.好久不見。
A: I am so surprised to meet you in this remote village. Long time no see.
A: 真沒想到會在這偏僻的鄉村遇見你,好久不見啊。
B: Yeah. How are you these days?
B: 是呀。你最近怎么樣?
2.
What's cooking now?正在做什么呢?
A: Hi, what's cooking now?
A: 嘿,正在做什么?
B: There is something wrong with the lock of the door. I am busy repairing it.
B: 門鎖有點兒問題,我正在修理。
3.
Fair to middling.還行,馬馬虎虎吧。
A: How about the opera given by the famous musician?
A: 你認為這位著名的音樂家表演的歌劇怎么樣?
B: Fair to middling. A little hard to appreciate.
B: 還好啦,只是有點兒難欣賞。
4.
What's with you?你怎么了?
A: What's with you? You looked so frustrated.
A: 你怎么了,垂頭喪氣的。
B: My new shirt has been badly snagged.
B: 我的新襯衫被劃破了一大塊。
5.
We hit it off instantly.我們很投緣,一見如故。
A: How time flies! We have been lovers for nearly half a year. We hit it off instantly.
A: 時光飛逝,我們成為戀人已經快半年了,很投緣哦。
B: Yes, but do you think there is eternal love in the world?
B: 是啊,但是你認為這世界上有永恒的愛情嗎?
6.
I would work like a dog.我得十分努力地工作。
A: The bracelet is so well suited to you. It looks very nice.
A: 這手鐲戴在你手上真合適,看起來很漂亮。
B: Yeah, I cherish it. Because I have been working like a dog for two months to buy it.
B: 是的,我很珍惜,因為我努力工作了兩個月才攢夠錢買它。
7.
Those guys like to hit on me.這些人喜歡找我搭訕。
A: You know them?
A: 你認識他們嗎?
B: No, but those guys like to hit on me.
B: 不認識,但這些人喜歡找我搭訕。
8.
You flatter me.你過獎了。
A: I just heard your boy had taken the first place in the history test. He is super cool.
A: 我剛聽說你的孩子在歷史測試中得了第一名。他真是太棒了。
B: You flatter me.
B: 你過獎了。
9.
Your biography is almost a required course.大家都認識您啊。
A: You know me? Why do you say hello to me in this store?
A: 你認識我嗎,為什么在這個店里跟我打招呼?
B: I saw your excellent performance in the football game last night. So your biography is almost a required course.
B: 昨天晚上看了你在足球場上的精彩表現,所以大家都認識你啊。
10.
Can I get a load of it?我可以試一試嗎?
A: My uncle gave me this bicycle as a birthday present. Look!
A: 瞧!我舅舅送了一輛自行車作為我的生日禮物。
B: So cool! Can I get a load of it?
B: 帥呆了!我可以騎騎看嗎?