酒店前臺常用英語口語對話有哪些?無論是外出旅游還是出差,入住酒店是最重要的事情,而入住酒店時,我們最先接觸的就是酒店前臺,所以與前臺交涉是否成功直接關系著我們后面的入住情況,那么,怎樣最快掌握酒店英語口語?接下來為大家分享酒店英語口語對話,拿起來就能用哦~非常實用呢!
經典句型:
What kind of room Would you like?
您要預訂什么類型的房間?
How long do you plan to stay? / How many nights?
您打算住多久?/您住幾個晚上?
I'm sorry we are fully booked for 22nd.
很抱歉,22號那一天的客房都已經訂出去了。
A single room is $ 70 per night, with a 15% service charge.
單人間每晚70美元,另加巧%的服務費。
模仿對話:
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
A:早上好,可以為您服務嗎?
B: I'd like to book a room in your hotel.
B:我想在你們酒店預訂房間。
A: What kind of room would you like?
A:您想預訂什么類型的?
B: I'd like to book a single room for August 18th.
B:8月18日標準單人間。
A: Please hold on. I'll check our reservations. ( After a while) I'mafraid we
have no single room vacant on that day. What about a double room in.
stead?
A:請稍等,我查一下預訂記錄,(過一會)很抱歉恐怕那天沒有空房,換雙人間怎么樣?
B: That’s fine, thank you.
B:好的,謝謝。
實戰應用:
( I' d like to reserve aroom. )
(我想預訂一個房間。)
Clerk: Good morning. May I help you?
職員:早上好,可以為您服務嗎?
Jack: Yes. I'd like to reserve a room for three days, please.
杰克:是的,我想預訂一個房間,住3天。
Clerk: For which date?
職員:什么時候的?
Jack: For September 15th to 18th.
杰克:9月15日到18日。
Clerk: Which kind of room would you like, a double or a single?
職員:您想要什么類型的客房,雙人間還是單人間?
Jack: A single please.
杰克:單人間。
Clerk: May I have your name and phone number?
職員:能告訴我您的名字和電話號碼嗎?
Jack: Jack Brown, and the number is 3626833.
杰克:杰克·布朗,電話號碼是3626833。
Clerk: What time do you expect to arrive, Mr. Brown?
職員:您什么時候入???
Jack: Oh, ab0Ut 6: 30 p. m. , l suppose.
杰克:我想,大概下午6:30的樣子。
Clerk: Well , I'd like to confirm your reservation. A single roomfor Mr. Brown at 480 yuan per night for three nights from September 15th to September18th.
職員:好的,我來確認一下您的預訂,布朗先生,9月15日至18日,訂一個每晚價格480元的單人間,住3個晚上。
Jack : Right.
杰克:是的。
Clerk: Thank you, Mr. Brown.
前臺:謝謝,布朗先生。