很多人想知道,銀行業對英語的要求很高嗎?其實銀行有些崗位是有英語要求的,只不過各個銀行內的各個崗位對英語要求也各不相同,有的需要英語專業的考試報考相關崗位,而有的只需求大學四六級就可以了。多數人眼里銀行是一份穩定的工作,所以想進入這個行業的人有很多。
Dialogue 3
A: Hi, I was wondering how I’d go about getting a credit card.
A:你好,我想知道我如何能領到信用卡
B: Certainly , Sir. You dohave a Current Account with us, right?
B:當然可以,先生。您在我們這里開有活期賬戶,是吧?
A: Oh,no, I’m afraid I don’t. Is thatnecessary?
A:噢,沒有,恐怕沒有。這是必須的嗎?
B: Yes,Sir. In order to get a credit cardwith us, you'll need to open a Current Account here. Could you please fill outthis form with your relevant details ?
B:是的,先生。要得到我們的信用卡,您得在我們這里開一個活期賬戶。請您在這個表上填寫您的相關情況,好嗎?
A : That’s done. Do you need to see any credentials?
A:已經填好了。你需要看任何證件嗎?
B : Yes, a passport will be fine.
B:是的,護照就可以。
A: I don’t have my passport on me at the moment. I’Il just pop backto my office and pick it up.
A:我沒有隨身帶著護照。我這就回辦公室把它取來。
B: That’s fine, Sir. We'll see you again a little later.
B:好的,先生。我們待會兒再見。
Dialogue 4
A: Hi. I want to open an account with you,soI can pay my bills by direct debit.
A:你好,我想在你們這里開一個賬戶,這樣我就可以用直接劃賬的方式付我的賬單了。
B: That's a very popular way to pay nowadays,totally hassle free!
B:現在這種方式很流行,完全沒有麻煩。
A: Yes, that's what I thought. It’s so much trouble coming down hereor to the post office to pay all of my utility bills every month. SO, whatexactly do I need to do?
A:是呀,我也是這么想的。每個月都得到這兒或去郵局付水電費真是太麻煩了。那么,我到底應該怎么做呢?
B: Please fill in this application and sign your name down here, atthe bottom.
B:請您填寫這個申請表,并且在這里簽字,在下面。
A : Here you go · Is that it?
A:給你。這就行了嗎?
B : I just need to see some ID, like a passport for example.
B:我只需要看一下身份證件,比如護照什么的。
A : Here. What’s the least I can pay in to get this account open?
A:給。我開這個賬戶要付的最少金額是多少?
B: We usually ask for 100 RMB, Sir.
B:我們通常收100元,先生。
A: OK, here you go.
A:好的,給你。
B: So, that's everything done for you · Here's your new cheque book,the cheque guarantee will follow in the post in a couple of days.
B:好的,都辦完了。這是您的新支票本,支票擔??〞趦商熘畠燃慕o您。