商務英語口語實用性極強,想從事商務工作方面的,最好多學一些關于談判的商務英語口語,因為這些必然是會在以后的工作中用到的,如果你需要與外商接洽的話。話不多說,我們上干貨!
一、商務英語口語:會談即將結束的信號
A difference of opinion has been significantly reduced(意見分歧已大大減少)
One party suggests signing an agreement (一方建議簽署協議)
One or both parties indicate that a period of time to pause andreflect is necessary.(一方或雙方均表示需要暫停和考慮一段時間)
二、商務英語口語:談判人員現在常用的最后幾分鐘技巧
Walking out of the room(走出房間)
Offering a short-term bribe(提供短期的誘惑)
Telling you to take it or leave it(告訴你接受它或離開它)
Giving an ultimatum(下最后通牒)
Abrupt change in tone (used to shock the other party intosubmission) 突然改變語氣(用來使對方屈服)
Introducing new requests (used at to get you to concede withlittle thought or consideration) 引入新的請求(用于使你在毫無考慮的情況下讓步)
Stating generalizations without evidence (dropped withoutsignificant statistics/proof) 陳述沒有證據的概論(沒有顯著的統計數字/證據)
Adopting the Mr. Nice Guy persona (used to try to make it looklike they are doing you a favour in hopes that you will lower yourexpectations) 采用“好先生”角色(試圖讓他們看起來像是在幫你忙,希望你能降低你的期望)
三、商務英語口語:結束時使用的語言
It sounds like we've found some common ground.
I'm willing to leave things there if you are.
Let's leave it this way for now.
I'm willing to work with that.
I think we both agree to these terms.
I'm satisfied with this decision.
I think we should get this in writing.
I'd like to stop and think about this for a little while.
You've given me a lot to think about/consider.
Would you be willing to sign a contract right now?
Let's meet again once we've had some time to think.
四、商務談判實例:
Louis: Look, we're running out of time here and I've barely hada bite of my lunch. 聽著,我們的時間不多了,我都還沒吃午飯呢。
Markus: I know, and we have a lot of work to get done thisafternoon. 我知道,今天下午我們還有很多工作要做。
Louis: Well, I guess we'll have to settle this at another time. 嗯,我想我們得在另一個時間解決這個問題。
Markus: Actually, I'd really like to get this settled today. Iknow how busy you are, and it's not easy to get you to sit down and talk. 事實上,我真的很想今天解決這個問題。我知道你有多忙,讓你坐下來談一會不容易。
Louis: (standing up and getting ready to walk out of the room)Well, we're not getting anywhere.(站起來準備走出房間)好吧,我們哪兒也去不了。
Markus: Please sit down for a few more minutes so we can make adecision. 請您再坐幾分鐘,我們把這件事決定下來。
Louis:And what if I don't? Are you going to quit? 如果我不這么做呢?你要辭職嗎?
Markus: I am a loyal employee, and I believe that it is in thebest of both of our interests to have this conflict resolved. This should onlytake a few more minutes. 我是一個忠誠的雇員,我相信解決這場沖突符合我們雙方的利益。這只需要幾分鐘時間。
Louis: Fine. You can be the foreman. I'll even change the titleon your pay stub. But no raise. 好吧。你可以是主管。我甚至會改變你的工資存根的稱呼。但是加薪不行。
Markus: I think you and I both know, that the raise is moreimportant to me than the title itself. 我想你和我都知道,加薪對我來說比頭銜本身更重要。
Louis: You know, not very many owners would agree to give aperson like you the title of foreman. You don't even have your propercertification. 你知道的,不是很多業主會同意給一個像你這樣的人主管頭銜。你甚至沒有正式的證書。
Markus:You've said before that experience means more to you thaneducation. Remember that guy Samuel that you hired. He had a four year diplomain landscape design but had never worked a day out on the fields. You let himgo before his probation was up. 你之前說過,經驗比教育對你更重要。還記得你雇的那個家伙塞繆爾嗎?他有四年的景觀設計文憑,但一天都沒在園子里工作過。你在試用期結束前就讓他走了。(個人覺得這一段反擊的特別好,直擊要害)
Louis: Oh, don't remind me of that kid. 哦,別讓我想起那個孩子。
Markus: Look, I'd be willing to accept $24.00/hr, if you agreeto review my salary again come spring. 你看,我愿意接受24.00美元/小時,如果你同意在來年春天重新考慮我的薪水問題。
Louis : Fine. I guess, that's fair. You are my best employee,right now at least. 好的。我想,這是公平的。你是我最好的雇員,至少現在是這樣。
Markus: Great, then, you won't mind changing my status to crewforeman. I won't disappoint you. Remember, I'm willing to take on the extraduties of a foreman, which will give you more time to find new clients. 太好了,那么,你不介意把我的身份換成領班吧?我不會讓你失望的。記住,我愿意承擔一個領班的額外職責,這會讓你有更多的時間來尋找新客戶。
Louis: Speaking of new clients. I'm expecting an important phonecall in ten minutes, so let's wrap this up. 談到新客戶。我十分鐘后可能有一個重要的電話,我們的談話就此結束吧。
Markus: Well, I think we've both agreed on the terms. Can weshake on it? I mean, can I have your word that my new hourly wage will begin atthe beginning of next month?(Markus holds out his hand.) 嗯,我想我們都同意了。我們能握手嗎?我的意思是,我的新時薪是將從下個月初開始嗎?(Markus伸出他的手。)
Louis: (Louis shakes it.) Okay, Mr. Foreman. Get back to work,would you. And, I'll need you to order all of the supplies for Monday. (路易斯跟他握了手)好的,領班先生?;厝スぷ靼?,好嗎?而且,我需要你星期一訂購所有的供應品。
Markus: Thanks, Louis. I'll get on that right now. 謝謝,路易斯。我馬上就去辦。
關于談判的商務英語口語就是以上這些內容,希望對大家有幫助。
----------------------------------------
必克英語在線課程,一對一商務英語口語培訓,
每天只需20分鐘,學英語原來這么輕松!
點擊 “必克英語一對一在線課程”
注冊即可領取必克英語試聽課程