如今,越來越多的銀行業務可以在電腦或者手機上完成,但出于風險控制等因素,有些銀行業務必須還是需要到網點進行辦理,例如開戶、換卡、提前支取等一些業務,所以我們還是有必要學好一些常用的銀行柜臺英語口語,以備不時之需。今天我們來學習在銀行辦理提前支取業務的相關用語。
銀行提前支取常用英語單詞
Pro forma 預計的
forerunner 先驅者
blanket policy 總括保險單
pegged exchange rate 固定匯率
long-term loan 長期貸款
minority interest 少數股權
minority shareholder 少數股東
operating costs 運營成本
銀行提前支取常用英語句子
顧客用語
① I have a Time Deposit here and I’d like toget the money now.
我在這里有個定期存款賬戶,我想現在取款。
② The problem is that I have a Savings Account with you, and I need to take some money from that.
我的問題是我在你們這里有一個存款賬戶,并且我需要取一些錢。
③ I’ Il POP in later today to make a formal request.
我今天晚些時候會來正式申請。
④ I want to withdraw from my Certificate ofDeposit.
我想兌現我的定期存單。
⑤ My Current Account is for cash flow and couldn’t withstand having all of that money taken from it.
我的活期賬戶是為了現金流轉,我可經不起從里面取那么多錢吶。
職員用語
① The maturity date isn’t for another 10 weeks.
離到期日還有10周呢。
② The regulations state that the interest is paid at the rate Of a Current Deposit, so unfortunately you Will lose some interest.
有關條文規定利息按活期存款的利息支付,那您就要損失一些利息了。
③ You can withdraw money from your account either over the counter or via the ATM.
您可以通過柜臺或者自動取款機從您的賬戶里取款。
④ You only need to give 7 days notice if you wish to withdraw funds.
您要取錢的話,只需提前7天通知我們。
⑤ I’m sorry to tell you that would mean losing6 months Of interest as a penalty for withdrawing before maturity.
很抱歉地告訴您,您到期之前兌現的話,就要賠上6個月的利息。
銀行提前支取口語情景對話
A: Good afternoon. What can I help you withtoday?
A:下午好。今天我有什么可以幫助您的嗎?
B: I have a Time Deposit here and I‘d like to get the money now.
B:我在這里有個定期存款賬戶,我想現在取款。
A: The maturity date isn’t for another 10 weeks. Are you aware of that?
A:離到期日還有10周呢。您知道嗎?
B: Yes, I know, but I need the money urgently for a family emergency, you see. I know I should apply in writing if I wish to withdraw, but I’m afraid there just isn’t time.
B:是的,我明白,但是,要知道,我家里有急事需用錢。我知道如果要取的話應該寫個書面申請,但我恐怕沒有時間。
A: The regulations state that the interest is paid at the rate of a Current Deposit, so unfortunately you will lose someinterest.
A:有關條文規定利息按活期存款的利息支付,那您就要損失一些利息了。
B: Well, it can’t be helped. I really must have that money. Thank you.
B:唉,那沒辦法呀。我真的是必須取錢。謝謝。