要想達成效果并最終建立業務關系,貿易雙方必然要就具體的交易進行關聯系統 和磋商.客戶會議剛提供了這樣一個平臺,借此增進雙方的伙伴關系,并就具休的交易達成共識 ,包括定價、貨運、支付,以及雙方的權利和義務等。
今天小編先給大家整理巧問巧答篇:
1、這是我們說定的嗎?Is this what we decided?
I think so. Because we have talked about this last week. 是的,我們上周已談過這個問題。
Not yet, we just start to discuss this issue.還沒有,我們才開始談這個問題。Yes, we already signed a contract for this.是的,我們已經就此簽了份合同。Almost done, excluding some detail in shipping.幾乎定下來了,除了一些運輸上的細節。
2、這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你們特別感興趣的商品?This is the price list, but it serves as a guide lineonly. Is there anything you are particularly interested in?
Yes, it is. But the prices of some items are much higher thana確有我們感興趣高出許多。的商品,只是其中有幾項的價格比平常高出許多。
Sure it is. We can find out most of the commodities we needto purchase.當然,我們需要采購的大部分商品都在上面。
Sory, the type of the machine is not what we want.很抱歉機器型號與我們需要的不符。
3、你們對包裝有什么特別要求嗎?這是我們目前用的包裝樣品你可以看下。Do you have specific request for packing? Here are thesamples of packing available now, you may have a look
| t's pretty good. We like it very much.你們提供的包裝樣品很不錯,我們非常喜歡。
Can you change the color of the wrapping paper to a brightone?包裝紙的顏色能不能換成亮點的?
We need thicker packing papers since the goods are easilyto be broken.我們需要稍微厚一點的包裝紙,因為這些產品很容易被損毀。
4、你對近期大米市場的變動有什么看法?what's your opinion about recent changeles of the ricemarket?
I think that the overall supply will be tight for several months我認為未來數月的市場供給會持續吃緊
It is normal, I think.我認為這些變動很正常。
Actually, we'l earn a handsome profit if we can grasp thecurrent hard- won chance.事實上,如果我們能抓住當前這難得的機會,將會狠賺一筆。