【雙語美文】用我的文字,與青春作伴。發覺自己越長大越后悔,后悔在校園時沒有瘋狂過,努力過。珍惜眼前人,珍惜那個她,當那個她離開了你的生活圈子后,留下來的只剩下無限的懷念.....
點擊“必克英語一對一課程”,免費領取必克英語試聽課程
in fact,
其實,
I want to be in an early morning,
我多想在某一個清晨,
Wake up in your dreams,
醒在你的夢里,
Cry with you, laugh with you,
陪你哭,陪你笑,
Walk with you through the snow and ice,accompany you through the sky,
陪你走過冰雪,陪你走過天荒,
Time is so long, can you stop sorrow?
時光總共那么長,可不可以不要再悲傷。
Time is just a dream,
時間不過一場游夢,
from start to finish,
從開始,到結束,
Everything we experience will beaccompanied by the wind one day.
我們經歷的種種,總有一天會伴著風,
Blowing into the dark years,
吹進幽暗的歲月里,
Blowing in soft floating light,
吹進柔軟的浮光中,
Blowing into the warm chest,
吹進溫暖的胸膛里,
Blowing into each other's memory,
吹進彼此的記憶中,
Blowing your eyes, blowing your heart,
吹痛眼睛,吹痛心臟,
I am afraid that this wind will stop oneday.
我害怕這風有一天會停下,
At that time we were still alone.
那個時候我們依然孤獨,
If you even go away from yourself,
如果連自己都離自己而去,
How unfortunate this loneliness is,
這場孤獨該有多么叫人難以忘記,
You have never read this wind because youare always drunk.
你未曾讀懂這風,因為你始終醉夢。