醫學英語口語:對于喝藥,能避免就避免,小編讀書的時候因為怕喝藥,連高燒都不去醫院,結果被家里的老佛爺直接半夜抓去到醫院,拿了一大堆藥回來,那段時間過的苦哈哈的,印象深刻啊。在醫院開藥,一定會問的有哪些問題呢?一起來看英文情景對話。
1、Patient: How do I take these medicines?
我怎樣服這些藥呢?
2、Pharmacist: One tablet, threetimes a day.
一天三次,一次一片。
3、Two tablets, four times a day.
一天四次,一次兩片。
4、two tablets at night.
晚上服兩片。
5、Take one tablet of this pain-killer if you feel pain, but not more than once every four hours.
假如你覺著疼就吃一片止痛片,但每次必須間隔四個小時。
6、One line (half line) three times a day. Shake it well before taking it.
每天三次,每次一(半)格。服前先搖勻。
7、Please put it under your togue, don't swallow it.
把藥放在舌頭底下,不要往下咽。
8、Please suck It.
請含服。
9、Please dissolve the pill in water before taking it.
服前請將藥丸放在水中溶化。
10、One teaspoon three times a day.
每天三次,每次一茶匙。
11、How do I use these eye-drops and ointment?
我怎樣使用這些眼藥水和眼藥膏呢?
12、Put the eye-drops into your right eye 4-6 tims a day, each time one to two deops. Squeeze a bit of the ointment on your eyelid every night.
將這種眼藥水滴入右眼,每天四至六次,每次一、兩滴,每晚在眼皮里擠一點眼藥膏。
13、How do I apply the nose drops?
我怎樣使用這滴鼻劑呢?
14、Bend your head back as far as possible and then put them in.
盡量把頭向后仰然后將藥滴進去。
15、How do I apply the ear drops?
我怎樣使用滴耳劑呢?
16、Turn your head to the side, put one to two drops in your ear. Press the tragus for a few seconds.
將頭歪向一側,在耳朵里滴一、兩滴藥水,再把耳屏按幾秒鐘。
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
點擊 “醫學英語體驗課”
注冊即可免費領取必克英語試聽課程