【電話英語】訂餐的時候,我們該怎么做?
A: I’d like to reserve a table for three at 7:00 this evening.
A:我想要訂一張今晚七點三個人的桌位。
B: Let me check. Hold on, please.….Yes, that’s fine. Smoking or nonsmoking area
B:我來查查看。請稍候?!堑?,沒問題。您要吸煙區還是非吸煙區?
A: Nonsmoking, please.
A:請給我非吸煙區。
B: All right. May I have your name
B:好的。請教您的大名是?
A: My name is Zhong.
A:敝姓鐘。
B: How do you spell it, sir
B:先生,請問怎么個拼法?
A: Z-H-O-N-G.
A: Z-H-O-N-G。
----------------------------------------------------
★「訂桌位」還有如下的說法:
I’d like to book a table for four at seven tonight.
(我今晚七點想訂一張四個人的桌子。)
I’d like to make a reservation1 for this Saturday evening.
(我這個禮拜六晚上想訂張桌位。)
We are a group of four.
(我們有四個人。)
There will be three of us.
(我們有三個人。)
----------------------------------------------------
★"Hold on, please"是打電話時請對方「稍候片刻(不要掛斷)」的意思,類似的說法有:
Hold the line a moment, please.
One moment, please.
Just a second, please.
Just a moment, please.
----------------------------------------------------
★要「挑選中意的位子」時可說:
We’d prefer a table by the window.(我們喜歡靠窗的桌位。)
We’d like to sit by the window.(我們想要坐在窗邊。)
We’d like to sit in the nonsmoking area.(我們想要坐在非吸煙區。)
We’d like a smoking table.(我們想要吸煙區的桌位。)
I’d like a quiet corner, if possible.(我想要安靜的角落,如果可能的話。)
Could we have a table close to the band(我們可以選靠近樂隊的桌位嗎?)
必克英語一對一培訓,地道英語學習,
每天只需20分鐘,開啟你的學習之旅
點擊“必克英語一對一課程”
免費領取必克英語試聽課程