出國旅行買特產,買吃買喝都是必須的事情,有時候有一些商家看你是外地的,會狠狠地宰你一頓,那就需要我們去砍價了,那如何用英語“砍價”?下面我整理了一些常用的砍價英語。
直接砍價
Hey, don't try to rip me off. I know what this is worth.
別想宰我,我識貨。
That's unreasonable! I'd take it for ¥10.
這真是賣得太貴了!如果10塊錢我就買。
How about ¥10.
10塊賣不賣?
I'd buy this if it were cheaper.
再便宜一點我就買。
拐彎抹角砍
That's steep, isn't it?
這價格太離譜了,不是么?
Lower the price, and I'll consider it.
價格低一點我考慮考慮。
It's a liilte overpriced!
這標價有點小貴。
I like everything about it except the price.
除了價錢,我都感覺挺滿意的。
勾心斗角砍
I've seen this cheaper in other places.
我在別家看過這款,比這個便宜。
I heard other stores were having great marketdowns on this item.
我聽說別家的這款在大減價誒。
If i buy more than one, will you give me a discount?
我多買一點,你給我打個折?
閱讀過該篇文章的人還瀏覽過: