I feel cold and shivery.
我覺得冷并且發抖。
I feel chilly.我覺得很冷。
I've got a pain in my stomach.
我的胃疼。
The toothache is unbearable.
牙疼得讓人受不了。
I think I'm having a heart attack.
我想我是心臟病發作了。
A: What's wrong with you?
你哪兒不舒服?
B:I feel cold and shivery. I have a terrible headache and sore throat.
我覺得冷并且發抖。頭疼而且喉嚨也痛。
shivery a. 由于寒冷等原因而顫抖的
I will prefer to see a doctor as soon as possible.
我要見醫生,越快越好。
Can you get me a nurse?
能給我找個護士嗎?
Would you calla doctor, please?
請替我請個醫生來好嗎?
Please take me to the hospital right away.
請馬上送我去醫院。
A:I will prefer to see a doctor as soon as possible.
我要覓醫生,越快越好。
B: Can you wait a moment please?
您能等一會兒嗎?
as soon as possible意為“盡快”。
How long have you been like this?
您這樣有多長時間了?
A: How long have you been like this?
您這樣有多長時間了?
B:About a day.
大約有一天了。
I sprained my ankle.
我的腳崴了。
A:I sprained my ankle.
我的腳崴了。
B:I'll call someone for help.
我叫人來幫你。
sprain v. 扭傷
I feel kind of queasy.
我有點反胃。
A: I feel kind of queasy.
我有點反胃。
B: Do you want to sit by the window?
要不要坐到靠窗的位子?
queasy a. 感到反胃的,惡心的
I feel like vomiting and have diarrhea.
我想要嘔吐,又想拉肚子。
A:My stomach is upset and I feel like vomiting and have diarrhea.
我的胃有點不舒服,想要嘔吐,又想拉肚子。
B: You haven't eaten anything bad lately, have you?
你最近沒吃過什么不干凈的東西吧?
vomit v. 吐
diarrhea n. 痢疾,腹瀉
The medicine I took earlier isn't helping.
我剛才吃的藥沒有用。
A: I think you should go to hospital.
我看你得上醫院。
B: Maybe that's a good idea. The medicine I took earlier isn't helping.
也許是吧。我剛才吃的藥沒有用。
She passed out.
她昏過去了。
A:She passed out.
她昏過去了。
B:Please call a doctor!
快叫大夫!
pass out“昏倒,失去知覺”
You need first aid.
你需要急救。
A: Ouch! The pain is getting worse.
哎?。≡絹碓教哿?。
B:It keeps bleeding. You need first aid.
血還在流。你需要急救。
Can I continue my trip?
我可以繼續旅行嗎?
A:Can I continue my trip?
我可以繼續旅行嗎?
B: I'm afraid not. You have to stay in bed for a month.
恐怕不行。你需要臥床1個月。
I have traveler's insurance.
我有旅行平安保險。
A:Do you have insurance?
你有保險嗎?
B: I have traveler's insurance.
我有旅行平安保險。
insurance n. 保險
See more information, you can visit us
英語口語測試 http://www.rjcnn.com/daily/