冷空氣席卷而來,最近大街上穿起棉襖帶起圍巾的人也越來越多。網友也都喊著不想太快變冷,奈何冬天來得太快就像一場龍卷風,你是不是說冷就只能想到“cold”呢?今天就來說說如何花式吐槽變“冷”的天氣!
1. There is a real nip in the air today.
今天寒氣襲人。
2. After walking through the snow, my feet were frozen stiff.
從雪地里走過后,我的腳都凍僵了。
3. I nearly froze to death waiting at the bus stop.
等公交車時我差點凍死了。
4. It's chilly out there. You should take a sweater.
外面很冷,你應該帶件毛衣。
5. The wind really chills me to the bone. / The wind isbone-chilling.
這寒風真是刺骨。
6. I am freezing my toes off。
我腳趾都快凍掉了。
7. It’s brass monkeys out there tonight! You’d better wrap upwarm.
今天真是冷得要命。你最好多穿點。
8. It's cold outside. Make sure to bundle yourself up.
外面很冷,確保讓自己穿暖和點。
9. It was a cold and frosty morning.
那是個天寒地凍的早晨。
10. I leant forward to protect myself against the biting wind.
我佝僂著身體以避寒風。
好了,大家學會了如何表達天氣變冷的同時,千萬要記得保暖哦~
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
必克英語培訓課程,在線英語學習,
一對一固定老師,系統學習,循序漸進!
點擊 “必克英語一對一在線課程”
注冊即可免費領取必克英語試聽課程
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
瀏覽過的人還看過: