登錄 / 注冊



當前位置:首頁>學習資源首頁>英語口語>How to knock a native speaker's socks off-14

How to knock a native speaker's socks off-14

2 15075 分享 來源:必克英語 2012-10-10

1.

You have your ducks in a row.你工作干得很漂亮。

A: You have your ducks in a row.

A: 你工作干得很漂亮。

B: Thank you very much! I will devote all my efforts to my work.

B: 非常感謝,我會鞠躬盡瘁的。

 

2.

When I feel nervous, I am slow on the draw.當我緊張時,我會反應遲鈍。

A: How about your oral defense of your thesis?

A: 你的論文答辯怎么樣?

B: It's not very good. When I feel nervous, I am slow on the draw.

B: 不是很好。當我緊張時,我會反應遲鈍。

 

3.

Lighten up a bit! 放輕松一點兒!

A: What can I do now? I am in my mid-twenties! But I have no a lifelong secure job.

A: 我該怎么辦才好?我都已經25歲了,但是還沒有一份正式的工作。

B: Don't be so serious! Lighten up a bit!

B: 別那么緊張!放輕松一點兒!

 

4.

You scared the shit out of me.你嚇死我了。

A: Don't sneak up behind me like that. You scared the shit out of me.

A: 不要那樣從后面突然嚇我。你嚇死我了。

B: I am so sorry about that.

B: 我對此非常抱歉!

 

5.

You are freaking me out.你嚇死我了。

A: You are freaking me out.

A: 你嚇死我了。

B: You don't like the dog? I promise I will never bring it with me.

B: 你不喜歡狗?我發誓我再也不遛狗了。

 

6.

I have butterflies in my stomach now! 我現在心里感到很不安,很緊張!

A: I am so worried about this English contest. I have butterflies in my stomach now!

A: 我很擔心這次的英語比賽,現在心里感到很不安,很緊張!

B: I have confidence in you. Believe in yourself.

B: 我對你有信心,相信你自己。

 

7.

She is at the end of her rope.她已經無計可施了。

A: I have tried everything, but nothing's worked. I am at the end of my rope.

A: 我已經嘗試過所有的辦法了,但都沒有用,我已經山窮水盡了。

B: Don't worry about it. Tomorrow is another day!

B: 你不要太擔心了,一切都會好起來的!

 

8.

Recharge your batteries! 振作起來!

A: Recently I feel I am exhausted and frequently feel nervous.

A: 最近我感覺整個人萎靡不振,而且經常覺得緊張不安。

B: You can have a long trip to relax and recharge your batteries.

B: 不妨去旅游一番,放松一下,重新振作起來。

 

9.

Don't jump to conclusions.不要妄下結論。

A: This document is the achievement I made in the investigation. I firmly think this program is a good opportunity.

A: 這份文件所列的是我上次調查的成果。我堅信這個項目是一個絕好的主意。

B: Don't jump to conclusions. We have to figure it out first.

B: 不要妄下結論,先把事情搞清楚。

 

10.

It made my hair curl.這令我毛骨悚然。

A: The horror movie was so bloody. It made my hair curl.

A: 那部恐怖片很血腥,讓我覺得毛骨悚然。

B: I agree with you. But I still want to watch it.

B: 我同意你的說法,但是我仍想看一看。

2
国产欧美乱码在线看