很多朋友在國外點餐時經常陷入"This.""Which?”"This.""Which?”的無限循環模式?翻開餐單,大方的表達自己喜好,或者讓餐廳人員推薦特色菜品,在用餐的道路上你已經成功了一半!
請給我菜單。
May I have a menu,please?
是否有中文菜單?
Do you have a Chinese menu?
在用晚餐前想喝些什么嗎?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐廳有些什么餐前酒?
What aperitif do you have?
可否讓我看看酒單?
Could you give me the wine list?
我可以點杯酒嗎?
May I order a glass of wine?
餐廳有那幾類酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想點當地出產的酒。
I'd like some local wine.
是否可建議一些不錯的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以點餐了嗎?
May I order,please?
餐廳最特別的菜式是什么?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐廳有今日特餐嗎?
Do you have today’s special?
我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?
Can I have the same dish as that?
你的牛排要如何烹調?
How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please.
請再重復一下,好嗎?
Could you repeat that, please?
請告訴我要如何食用這道菜?
Could you tell me how to eat this?
請把鹽(楜椒)傳給我。
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?
請給我一杯水。
I’d like a glass of water, please.
請再給我一些面包。
May I have some more bread, please.
請給我一些甜點。
I’d like a dessert, please.
甜點有那幾種?
What do you have for dessert?
可以給我一些芝士嗎?
May I have some cheese?
這是什么口味的芝士?
What kind of cheese is this?
可以給我一點這個嗎?
May I have just a little of it?
可不可以不要甜點改要水果?
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?
有咖啡做為附餐嗎?
Is coffee included in this meal?
麻煩請結帳。
Check, please.
可以在這兒付帳嗎?
Can I pay here?
我們想要分開算帳。
We'd like to pay separately.
可以用這張信用卡付帳嗎?
Can I pay with this credit card?
請給我收據。
May I have the receipt, please.
在國外旅游或長期生活,點餐英語可不能不會,想要有一份更好的出國體驗最好還是先把出國英語學好,必克英語有在線外教一對一的出國英語培訓課程,每天在線學習即可,價格不貴效果顯著,這里有免費課程可以領取試試,還能進行免費英語等級測試:http://www.rjcnn.com/daily/?qd=bqh