Customs
海關
Customs officer:what are you here for?
(海關:你來這里的目的?)
Monique:Vacation.
(度假)
Customs officer:How long are you staying?
(海關:你準備停留多久?)
Monique:Twelve days
(12天)
Customs officer:Where are you going to visit?
(海關:你會去哪些景點?)
Monique:I'm going to see Statue ofLiberty
(我要去看自由女神像。)
Take a taxi
打車
Driver:Where are we heading,sir?
(司機:咱們去那里?)
Monique:Times Square,please.
(時代廣場。)
Driver:OK,Sir.
(好的,先生)
Monique:Stop over here,please.
How much?
(就停在這里吧,多少錢?)
司機:Twenty dollars.
(20美元)
Monique:Here you are,thank you!
(給你,謝謝?。?/span>
Hotel
酒店
Reception:How could I help you?
(前臺:有什么需要幫助的嗎?)
Monique:Check in,please.Here is my passport.
(我辦入住,這是我的護照。)
Reception:How could you like to pay?
(前臺:您用哪種方式付款?)
Monique:Credit card.
(信用卡)
Monique:I'm checking out.
(我辦理退房。)
Reception:Ok,here is your receipt.
(這是您的收據。)
Order
點餐
Monique:Can I have the menu,please?
(我能看看菜單嗎?)
Waiter:Sure,someting to drink?
(當然,您想喝點什么?)
Monique:A glass of water,please.
(請給我一杯水)
Monique:I'm ready to order.
(我可以點菜了。)
Waiter:What would you like?
(想吃點什么?)
Monique:Steak,please.
(牛排)
Waiter:How would you like it done?
(幾分熟?)
Monique:Medium well.
(八分熟)
Ask the way
問路
Monique:Excuse me.Where is the bathroom?
(打擾了,請問洗手間怎么走?)
Passers-by:Go straight and turn right.
(直走向右拐。)
Monique:How can I get to Central Park ?
(請問怎么去中央公園?)
Passers-by:Take the subway line N/Q/R andget off at 5 Av/59St station,then enter from the southeastcorner of the park.
(乘坐地鐵N/Q/R線至5 Av/59St站,然后從公園東南角進入)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
必克英語一對一培訓,歐美外教教你學口語
固定老師,不用跑班,開啟你的學習之旅吧
點擊“必克英語在線一對一課程”
免費領取必克英語試聽課程
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
推薦閱讀: