不知道大家有沒有因為不知道禮儀禮節而在場合鬧過笑話呢,特別是一些正式的場合,既留下不好的印象也非常的尷尬。今天給大家分享場景英語,在一個正式的商務宴會上如何點菜才合適,正好可以自我檢測下自己的英語水平有沒有提高。
商務宴會中的英文點菜方式
1? 陳豪在北京的ABC美國公司工作,他跟美國同事Amy一起喝下午茶。?
(Office?ambience)?
A:Chen?Hao,?you've?been?attending?a?lot?of?business?dinners?lately.?Didn't?your?team?go?out?again?last?night?with?the?clients??
C:沒錯。我老板Mr.?Brown決定請客人到附近剛開張的那家法國餐館去吃飯。
? A:How?did?it?go??
C:飯菜的味道確實不錯,但是有個客人很失態。
?A:What?do?you?mean??
C:首先,她點的菜都是菜單上價錢最貴的。
?A:What?did?the?others?do??
C:其他人點的都是中等價位的,我也一樣。
?A:This?client?sounds?as?if?she?could?use?some?business?etiquette?training.?Unless?Mr.?Brown?suggested?that?you?all?order?certain?pricey?dishes,?she?should?have?chosen?something?moderately?priced。?
C:我覺得也是。除非主人堅持,否則客人應該點一些普通的菜才對。?
A:It's?rude?to?take?advantage?of?your?host?like?that.?This?client?is?not?very?savvy?about?business?dining。
? C:?Savvy是什么意思?。?
A:Savvy?means?having?knowledge?and?experience。?
C:這個客戶確實不懂禮貌,而且還不只這些呢!?
A:Let's?head?back?to?the?office?now.?You?can?tell?me?on?the?way。
?2? 陳豪和Amy兩人一起往回走。
?A:So?there?is?more?to?this?story??
C:那個客人不僅點的都是最貴的,而且一道菜都不拉。?
A:Like?what??
C:從湯開始,然后是頭臺、沙拉,主菜,最后還有特制的甜點,一樣不少。
?A:What?did?everyone?else?do??
C:Mr.?Brown雖然吃得很少,但也只好跟著她一道菜一道菜地點。
?A:He?was?doing?the?correct?thing?as?host?by?ordering?the?same?as?the?client。?
C:作為主人,一定要這么做嗎??
A:When?someone?orders?appetizers?or?other?dishes?in?addition?to?the?entrée,?it?is?polite?for?others?to?order?the?same?courses。?
C:那又是為什么呢??
A:That?keeps?the?pace?of?the?dinner?even?and?avoids?the?awkwardness?of?one?person?eating?a?course?by?herself。
C:如果沒有別人點湯的話,那個客戶自己吃的時候一定會覺得很尷尬。
A:At?an?informal?dinner,?some?people?have?soup?while?others?may?select?a?different?appetizer?to?have?at?the?same?time.?Everyone?should?have?an?equal?number?of?courses。?
C:那作為請客的主人,在飯桌上能做些什么呢??
A:Simple.?The?host?can?say,?"Why?don't?we?all?have?an?appetizer?"?Or?he?could?ask,?"Would?anyone?like? something?to?start?with?"?
C:這樣一來,你就能知道自己是不是唯一想點頭臺的人了。
?
A:Right.?If?no?one?else?has?a?starter?course,?then?you?don't?either。?
C:你真應該給昨天那個客人好好上一課
如果看懂了話,證明英語水平還是不錯的哦。在商務宴會中還是有很多禮節值得注意的,有空的話可以多學學。