1.打電話叫出租車
May I have a taxi at…?我可以在...叫輛出租車嗎?
Could you send a taxi to…?您能安排一輛出租車到...嗎?
I’d like to order a taxi…我想預定一輛出租車..?
I’d like a taxi immediately/as soon as possible please.我想馬上叫輛出租車。
2.檢查出租車在哪兒
您的出租車沒有準時出現,所以您需要知道具體原因:
Hello, my name is Mr. Smith. I ordered a taxi for 8p.m. at XYZ Street. It’s 8:15 now. Could you check what has happened please?您好,我是史密斯先生。我訂了輛出租車晚上8點到XYZ街?,F在是晚上8:15了。您能幫我查一下出了什么問題嗎?
Can you make sure one arrives as soon as possible?您能確保一輛車馬上就到嗎?
Could you organize a taxi for me for this evening please? I need to be picked up at 7p.m to go out for a business dinner.
您今晚能幫我安排一輛出租車嗎?我想晚上7點出發去赴宴。Could you book a taxi to take me to the train station tomorrow morning
您能幫我訂輛出租車明早上送我到火車站嗎?我早上8:30需趕到。您覺得我什么時候離開比較好?please? I need to be at the station at 8:30a.m. What time do you think should I leave?
4.您詢問門衛
Excuse me, could you hail a taxi for me please?打擾一下,您能幫我叫輛出租車嗎?
Excuse me, I need a taxi please.打擾一下,我現在需要叫輛出租車。
Excuse me, could you get a taxi for me please?打擾一下,您能幫我叫輛出租車嗎?
How much is the typical taxi fare to the airport/train station/city centre etc?
坐出租車到機場/火車站/市中心...大概需要多少錢呢?
您需要告訴司機您想去哪兒:
Could you take me to ‘The Irish Pub’ on 123 XYZ Street please?您能我送到123 XYZ街的"The Irish Pub"嗎?
您需要告訴司機您很著急:
I’m really in a hurry, so can you take the quickest route please?我實在是很趕時間,您能盡量開最快的速度嗎?
Please step on it!請開快點!
Are you sure this is 123 XYZ Street? I can’t see "The Irish Pub".
您確定這是123 XYZ街嗎?我看不到"The Irish Pub".
How much is the fare please?
請問多少錢?
Keep the change.不用找零了。